Lush, mature landscaping, hand-laid stone walls, and artistic wrought iron accents line the guest drive of this impressive 5-acre Mediterranean estate. Architecturally designed by Erik Peterson and custom built by Desert Star Construction, this magnificent property boasts 7 bedrooms, 12 bathrooms, a detached 2-bedroom guesthouse, a free-standing 1,800 square foot fitness facility, a tennis court and more than 25,000 square feet of incomparable Arizona living.
Showcasing the very best in home entertainment, this grand estate’s lower level is comprised of a 20-seat private theater, ultra modern music room with pro lighting package, recording studio and custom-designed collectibles showroom. The master bedroom features an oversized sitting area, his & hers vanities, separate walk-in closets, tranquil private patio and direct access to the beautifully manicured rear grounds through a rose-covered trellis.
8055 N. Mummy Mountain Road
Paradise Valley, AZ 85253
Beds: 11, Baths: 12.5, SqFt: 22,215
- 7 Bedrooms (5 in Main House, 2 in Guest House)
- 12 Bathrooms
- 5 Acre Gated Property
- 21,148 sf Main House
- 1,936 sf Guest House
- 1,746 sf Fitness Facility
- 3 Floors in Main House with Elevator
- 8 Car Motor Court + 3 Car Display Garage
- 2 Separate Property Entrances/Exits
- Home Automation System
- Architect – Erik Peterson, Phoenix Architecture
- Builder – Desert Star Construction
- Landscape Architecture – Berghoff Design Group
- Private Theater with Stadium-Style Seating for 20
- Theater Marquee, Ticket Booth & Snack Bar
- Temperature-Controlled Wine Room
- Tennis Court / Sport Court
- Zero-Entry Pool
- 2-Story Waterslide
- His and Her Offices
- Cedar Closets
- Indoor Pet Suite with Kennel, Wash Area & Storage
- Outdoor Dog Run with Fenced Grass Area
- Sports Memorabilia Display Room
- Musical Instrument Collector’s Showroom
- Music Stage with Pro Lighting & Sound Kit
- Recording Studio
- Fort Knox Vault Doors in Lower Level
- Oversized Game Room adjacent to Billiard Room & Wet Bar
- Custom Powder Room with Fiber Optic Ceiling
- Wood-Fired Pizza Oven
- Outdoor Cabana with Flat Screen TV and Gas Fireplace
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- In-Ground Trampoline
- Automation System: Provides whole house integrated controls for audio, video, lighting, pool, and more.
- Lighting Control System: Lite Touch controls.
- Centralized Component Video & Audio Distribution: Central sources include six DirecTV DVR’s, two guest DirecTV tuners, three Kaleidescape movie players with Kaleidescape movie server capable of holding approximately 1500 movies and two XM radio tuners.
- Video Zones: All video zones with the exceptions of the Laundry Room and Guest House have access to the central sources. There are three local loop video zones that include surround sound audio, blue-ray player, and handheld Nevo remote. (Family Room, Master Bedroom, and Game Room)
- Audio Zones: All zones have access to the central sources. The pool area features an upgraded six Rockustic hillside speakers with two subwoofers.
- Home Theater: The movie theater features state of the art JBL Synthesis audio system with nine speakers and four subwoofers, Digital Projection Provision projector, 150″ screen with masking, blue-ray player, handheld Nevo remote, sound absorption, and dedicated Kaleidescape player.
- HVAC System: The HVAC system features a commercial grade chiller system, boiler system and fan coil units. The system is monitored and controlled through the Johnson Controls Metasys system.
- Home Network: The network features switches, firewall/router, and multiple high-end wireless access points covering most of the property.
- Phone System: Phone system with voice mail features nearly 15 desktop units and three cordless units with multiple antennas to allow roaming throughout most of the property.
- Pool Control System: The pool utilizes a control system.